FOR YOUTH & ADULTS
As a participant of the Youth Group, I agree to:
* Share the love of Jesus Christ in ways that make a Christian difference, living as Christ in my thoughts, words and actions.
* Pray for and support the leadership team and their decisions.
* Not use or possess alcohol, tobacco, or any other illegal drugs
* Dress conservatively and appropriately
- Please do not wear clothing advertising alcohol, tobacco or other objectionable material
- Be careful as to how much skin is showing - no spaghetti straps.
* Avoid profanity, negativism or complaining.
* Refrain from gossip. If it is not true, good and positive - don't say it.
* Stay in assigned areas at all times.
* Participate in all events, worship and group time, showing respect to those leading the time together
* No use of radios, MP3 players, CD players or skateboards during group times. Avoid temptation, leave them at home.
* Respect the property of the places where we gather and at places that we visit.
* Obey all guidelines as set by the leadership team.
* Refrain from public display of affection - leave room for Jesus
* Cell phones can be a MAJOR distraction to you and others. If you must bring them, please turn them off during our meetings.
* When involved in off-site trips, be in groups (buddy system) at all times.
* Do everything to the best of my ability - you are creating ripples!
I will follow these guidelines to the best of my ability and know that there will be consequences, including being sent home, if these guidelines are not followed.